Wednesday 18 September 2013

Microsoft applications




Throughout my degree it was essential for me to use many of the applications in Microsoft Office in almost all aspects of my work. I believe I am proficient at using Microsoft Word for writing assignments, but beyond that aspect I don't tend to use that particular application on a daily basis. I have previously used Microsoft Word to build a CV, thankfully with the help of a template!

Microsoft Powerpoint is an application that I love playing around with. I believe I can use it to a fairly high standard to create slideshows, but also to create posters at an academic level.

Ive had a small interaction with excel as it was an application that was necessary for me to use whilst analyzing my dissertation data. The overall look of excel can be quite daunting to a novice who doesn’t quite know where anything is, but I believe it would be beneficial to learn about the way it works and the way it can benefit learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment