Thursday 26 September 2013

ICT Micro Teach

 

At the beginning of this week I presented a short lesson on Psychology to the rest of the class. I chose to use SMART to put together my presentation as I found it very helpful and straight forward when putting together interactive activities.


The session I constructed was one I would endeavour to use at the beginning of a lesson as a refresher to the material taught in the previous lesson.

 
I feel that the session went relatively well and I managed to engage the whole class with the activities I put together. In future micro teaching sessions I would like to maintain the interactive elements where possible. As Psychology is very much theory based I believe it would add something extra to the delivery of any topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment