Tuesday 24 September 2013

Explain Everything

Explain Everything is an iPad app that has been designed to help its users learn by allowing them to ‘record’ everything they are doing on an interactive whiteboard. For example, a student could record the audio of a lecture whilst making notes at points they feel are important.

This app has been described by Mark Fijor (2013) as a ‘must-have’ app for teachers and students. My initial judgement about Explain Everything was that it certainly did not Explain Everything. I found it difficult to navigate around its functions; however I did only have a limited amount of time to get myself familiar with the app.

I can certainly see the potential Explain Everything has to offer in the classroom. After watching some short tutorials, one of which is presented below, I can see that this app is an advancement upon PowerPoint- Explain Everything is an app that allows its users to move with the technology of today. 4



Fijor, M. (2013). Explain Everything is a must have for iPad. New School Technology, http://www.newschooltechnology.org/2013/02/explain-everything/ Accessed 20 September 2013.




No comments:

Post a Comment