Tuesday 17 September 2013

First blaggy blog



My name is Stacey Leigh Coleman. I am from Swansea and I have recently graduated from Swansea Metropolitan University with a degree in Psychology and Counselling.
I have been interested in the idea of teaching for a while. I tend to lack confidence when speaking publically but I believe the PGCE PCET will help me to develop the skills I require to become confident and assertive when presenting to students.
I aspire to finish the PCET with a firm idea of what is required and demanded of a teacher or lecturer within the lifelong sector. The structure of the PGCE PCET course looks to include all aspects of preparation towards teaching; from having the chance to experience first-hand what it entails to be an adequate teacher to the importance of keeping up to date with ever changing technologies.
The technology available to students nowadays is overwhelming and will continue to change, adapt and develop. I am hopeful that this course will bring light to the ways I can adapt and develop my own learning alongside these changes; not only as a student, but as a future teacher also.

No comments:

Post a Comment